30 May 2006

Future endeavors and words to those who will remain close



I came across this classic Calvin and Hobbes strip today while searching for quotes that represented how I feel about all of the transitions that are coming my way. Just wanted to post a quick thank you to all of you who have been with me this far, and a request to please do stay in touch. Friendship is not determined by how much you see or talk to someone, but how much you still care after time has passed.

There are many of you who will stay close for years to come. Best wishes.

Quick Update: I found out today my new staging dates, July 3-5 in Philadelphia.

3 comments:

Canichu, el espĂ­a del bar said...

I'm agree with you.

Andrew said...

Todd,

You're a freaking stud. And that is all I have to say.

Anonymous said...

/agree